Charlie Sheen Coverage Lifts Entertainment Magazines' Ratings
Five of the six syndicated shows saw boosts last week thanks to coverage of the Sheen hoopa, while the sixth maintained its February sweep high.
Coverage of the Charlie Sheen hoopla helped boost the ratings for the syndicated entertainment magazines last week.
Five of the six shows posted increases from the week before, while the fifth maintained its high from the February sweep.
Top-rated magazine Entertainment Tonight averaged a 4.0 household rating for the week ending March 6, up 3% from previous week.
Also up were Inside Edition (3.3, up 14%), Access Hollywood (2.0, up 5%), TMZ (2.0, up 5%) and Extra (1.7, up 6%).
Meanwhile, The Insider (1.8) held steady at its highest level of the February sweep.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR