Charlie Sheen Criticizes Execs for Not Allowing Him to Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
In an erratic new interview, he says he has returned to the set "banging on the stage door" but no one would let him back in; claims he can handle "crack;" says sobriety has been "off and on."
In a bizarre interview Monday on The Dan Patrick Show, Charlie Sheen (who is currently on hiatus from Two and a Half Men as he seeks treatment) criticized unnamed CBS and Warner Bros execs for not allowing him to return to work.
Listen to a clip of the interview.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR