Charlie Sheen Curses, Smokes, Rants in Second Webcast; Apologizes for First Webcast
9:14 AM PST 3/7/2011 by Mark Cina
During the 13-minute “Sheen’s Korner,” he expresses contempt for his audience and makes bizarre remark to fans about "cutting their throats, and their children’s."
On Sunday, Charlie Sheen hosted his second webcast, Sheen’s Korner, and it was even more bizarre than his debut.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile