Charlie Sheen To Father Martin, Brother Emilio: “I’m Not Interested in Your Rhetoric”
He also tells NBC’s “Today”: “I'm not interested in people treating me like a 12-year-old.”
NEW YORK – Charlie Sheen during his second Today appearance in as many days said he doesn’t want his famous father, actor Martin Sheen, and brother, Emilio Estevez, to get involved in his business - at least for now.
Confronted with footage of an appearance by the two on Sky News in the U.K., during which they expressed their concern, Sheen said: "They tried. But I said, you know, I'm not ready, I'm not interested in your rhetoric right now. I appreciate your love, your compassion, if that's what you wanna call it. But I'm 45 years old, and I'm not interested in people treating me like a 12-year-old."
When Today interviewer Jeff Rosen read tweets and emails from fans expressing their concern for him, Sheen said people who criticize him apparently have too much free time and should find jobs instead.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR