Charlie Sheen Gives ABC’s 20/20 Best Ratings in More Than Two Years
9:26 AM PST 3/2/2011 by Marisa Guthrie
Fox wins Tuesday night, with a special edition of “American Idol,” while CBS comes in second for night.
Fox prevailed on Tuesday with a special off-night 90-minute installment of American Idol, garnering a 7.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 21.3 million viewers overall from 8-9:30 p.m.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile