Charlie Sheen Gives Heckler $100 Refund at Atlantic City Show
Sheen is also roasted by Jeffrey Ross, shows up 45 minutes late and declares that he was "hammered for eight years" while taping "Two and a Half Men."
After hosting a bipolar awareness auction at his Toronto show, Charlie Sheen toned down the preaching and celebrated the two week mark of his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour by inviting comedian Jeffrey Ross on stage to poke fun at him during his show at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, NJ.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR