Charlie Sheen Halloween Costumes Reportedly Selling Out at Spirit
The actor-turned-warlock landed a “winning” deal with the company selling merchandise in his likeness, including masks, wigs and t-shirts.
This Halloween, it pays to be Charlie Sheen.
PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen's Wacky Twitpics
The actor-turned-self-professed-warlock reportedly landed a lucrative deal with Spirit Halloween stores, as Sheen-themed costumes are flying off the shelves. According to TMZ, Spirit obtained all necessary licenses to sell Sheen masks, tousled wigs (made to resemble his unforgettable coif during the infamous media circus) and t-shirts that read: “Charlie’s Goddess.”
VIDEOS: Charlie Sheen's Wildest TV Interviews
Sheen himself plugged the merchandise on his Twitter page earlier this month, posting a photo in which he is displaying a mask in his likeness. “Trick or Treat Cadre!” he wrote. “Got my Halloween costume... All set! (yeah… This really confused the kids!!)”
PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen's Colorful Career
Reportedly, the masks are a big seller, with several stores awaiting new shipments to fill outstanding orders. A representative from Spirit was not immediately available for comment when contacted by The Hollywood Reporter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche