Charlie Sheen Inks Deal With Live Nation (Report)
1:10 PM PST 3/8/2011 by Mark Cina
Merchandise emblazoned with his catchphrases could be available as early as next week.
Charlie Sheen has signed a contract with concert promotion giant Live Nation for merchandising and licensing, according to a new report. Sheen merchandise (including T-shirts, mugs and other items bearing his new catchphrases like "winning") will be for sale "as soon as next week," Joey Scoleri, Live Nation SVP for Tour Marketing & Promotion, is quoted as saying in an E! News article. "It's all coming together really quickly. He's got a lot of brilliant ideas." No word on plans for a live tour. Hours after he was fired by Warner Bros. Television Monday, Sheen, 45, reported to the Live Nation offices in Beverly Hills, where he got on the roof, waved a machete and declared, “Free at last.” "Being fired has only made him more popular because he is standing up for himself," Scoleri tells E!. "He is a folk hero." When reached by THR, Scoleri said, "I can't comment."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR