Charlie Sheen Introduces 'NicoSheen' Cigarettes
The product is billed as the "Winning E-Cigarette."
Charlie Sheen has taken up a new business endeavor as a partner in a line of electronic cigarettes.
Unveiled recently to TMZ, the NicoSheen product will feature the actor's signature smirk on packages of disposable E-cigarettes and related products.
Sheen is one of several partners in the new line, another being his oft-troubled friend, former baseball player Lenny Dykstra.
The e-cigarettes are the latest product to seal Sheen's endorsement. He's previously made deals for comic books, an energy drink, his own line of official merchandise with his famous catchphrases on shirts, mugs and Twitter sponsorships.
Sheen is currently on the final stretch of his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option tour. He plays San Francisco Saturday, Vancouver on Monday and wraps up Tuesday in Everett, Wash.
The actor is donating all the profits from his merchandising sales at the San Francisco show to the Brian Stow Fund. Stow is the San Francisco Giants fan who was attacked in the Dodger Stadium parking lot after the L.A. team's home opener last month. He has since been put into a medical coma; doctors have said he's showing signs of brain damage.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game