Charlie Sheen Joins Twitter
2:35 PM PST 3/1/2011 by Mark Cina
After his Tuesday launch, he was attracting 2,500 followers per minute.
Charlie Sheen says he won’t be conducting anymore press interviews.It appears he will, however, start Tweeting. Following his media blitz over the past few days (speaking to various media outlets, from ABC and NBC, to TMZ and E!), the troubled Two and a Half Men star, 45, has now joined Twitter. Sheen's page lacks any messages or images – but as of Tuesday afternoon, he was adding about 2,500 Twitter followers per minute. By mid-day, he had more than 150,000 followers. Sheen told CNN's Piers Morgan Monday that all the hoopla over the past few days has been “entertaining as hell.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR