Charlie Sheen Launches Mobile App on iTunes (Exclusive)
7:57 AM PDT 4/22/2011 by THR staff
"The Masheen" offers 17 short videos, a fortune teller, among other features.
Charlie Sheen now has his own mobile app."The Masheen" -- available on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad via the iTunes store for $2.99 -- offers 17 short videos, a fortune teller, among other features. Approved by Apple on April 15, the application was designed in a way that allows Sheen to add new content at his discretion. Also in development: An Android version, which will be initially the same as the iOS version with an unrated option coming soon. Through these mobile platforms, Sheen now has a direct unfiltered link to whomever is brave enough to listen.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead