Charlie Sheen Launches Official Website
The actor writes, "charliesheen.com is finally in the hands of its Warlock owner!"
The site sells branded merchandise, lists Sheen's most recent Tweets and offers a direct link to Ticketmaster, which is handling sales to the actor's live show, Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option.
Currently on the homepage is a video from Sheen encouraging his "good soldiers" to buy tickets to next month's Chicago and Detroit engagements. And for those not a part of "Sheen's cadre," he adds, "Trolls need not apply, you all suffer from Sheenis [pronounced sheenus] envy."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR