Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan Skewered in 'SNL' Skit (Video)
9:31 AM PST 3/6/2011 by Annie Yuan
Miley Cyrus played Lohan in the spoof, which imagined Sheen as the host of a talk show called "Duh! Winning!"
On the heels of Charlie Sheen's awkward live-stream debut Sheen's Korner, Saturday Night Live premiered its own take on what a Sheen-hosted talk show might look like.
The segment features Bill Hader as Sheen, smoking a cigarette as he opens with the line, "Welcome to Duh! Winning! The show for people who are tired of apologizing for their bitching, gnarly rock star lives and ready to celebrate being highly evolved warlocks."
He first pokes fun at Christina Aguilera's recent woes, praising her for getting arrested for "public intoxi-winning," then introduces guests John Galliano, Muammar Qaddafi and Lindsay Lohan, played by first-time SNL host Miley Cyrus.
Cyrus makes fun of Lohan's court problems, saying, "My new movie Herbie opened 68 months ago and the Los Angeles Court House just gave me my own parking spot. Winning! Duh!"
During the chat, Sheen says, "Got a drug test coming up? Reach for some nice, clean baby urine!" -- one of the "show's sponsors" -- as Lohan nabs one of the containers of urine.
The six-minute skit also references Sheen's "tiger blood" motto and his two goddesses. Watch the clip above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack