Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan Skewered in 'SNL' Skit (Video)
9:31 AM PST 3/6/2011 by Annie Yuan
Miley Cyrus played Lohan in the spoof, which imagined Sheen as the host of a talk show called "Duh! Winning!"
our editor recommends
On the heels of Charlie Sheen's awkward live-stream debut Sheen's Korner, Saturday Night Live premiered its own take on what a Sheen-hosted talk show might look like.
The segment features Bill Hader as Sheen, smoking a cigarette as he opens with the line, "Welcome to Duh! Winning! The show for people who are tired of apologizing for their bitching, gnarly rock star lives and ready to celebrate being highly evolved warlocks."
He first pokes fun at Christina Aguilera's recent woes, praising her for getting arrested for "public intoxi-winning," then introduces guests John Galliano, Muammar Qaddafi and Lindsay Lohan, played by first-time SNL host Miley Cyrus.
Cyrus makes fun of Lohan's court problems, saying, "My new movie Herbie opened 68 months ago and the Los Angeles Court House just gave me my own parking spot. Winning! Duh!"
During the chat, Sheen says, "Got a drug test coming up? Reach for some nice, clean baby urine!" -- one of the "show's sponsors" -- as Lohan nabs one of the containers of urine.
The six-minute skit also references Sheen's "tiger blood" motto and his two goddesses. Watch the clip above.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!