Charlie Sheen Lists Beverly Hills Estate Amid Custody Battle
The actor is looking to break even, per the terms of his divorce with ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
Charlie Sheen is looking to quickly unload the Beverly Hills mansion he purchased with now estranged ex-wife Brooke Mueller, according to Trulia's real estate blog.
The couple originally bought the property with twin boys Bob and Max in October 2012 from billionaire Tom Gores for $4.8 million. TMZ reports that Sheen is looking to break even on the property.
The five-bedroom, six bathroom estate is a Spanish-style villa that features a theater and dual fireplace in the upstairs master suite, plus a large outdoor pool, spa and built-in barbeque.
The home, located in the upscale Mulholland Estates neighborhood, sits around the corner from his two other Mulholland properties: a six-bedroom, nine-bathroom spread he paid $6.9 million for in 2011 and a five-bedroom, seven-bathroom house he bought in 2006 for $7.2 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10