Charlie Sheen Loses Custody Battle Against Brooke Mueller
1:00 PM PDT 4/19/2011 by Associated Press , THR staff
A Los Angeles judge rules they will keep the custody rights they agreed on in their March 10 divorce settlement.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen went before a Los Angeles judge Tuesday seeking custody of his twin sons with estranged wife Brooke Mueller, who also attended the closed hearing.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile