Charlie Sheen Narrating Nat Geo Vietnam War Special
The "Platoon" actor will provide his voice for March's "Brothers in War."
Charlie Sheen is stepping into a more serious TV role. The actor, who has a long resume as a narrator, will provide his voice for National Geographic Channel's upcoming special Brothers in War.
Based on the book The Boys of '67: Charlie Company's War in Vietnam, the two-hour documentary follows the story of one of the final combat infantry companies sent to fight in the bloody two-decade war. It is set to premiere Wednesday, March 26, at 8 p.m.
Sheen got his big break playing Chris in Oliver Stone's 1986 Vietnam War drama Platoon. In addition to Sheen, the special also includes dispatches from the surviving members of Charlie Company.
Brothers in War is produced by Lou Reda Productions for National Geographic Channel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR