Charlie Sheen: New Reports He's Returning to 'Two and a Half Men'
2:13 PM PDT 3/21/2011 by Mark Cina
The Internet is buzzing that Charlie Sheen could be returning to CBS' Two and a Half Men.RadarOnline and TMZ first fueled reports. TMZ claimed Sheen met with Fox execs, possibly about a late-night show. The actor kept the chatter going by Tweeting the network's logo over the weekend. Radar then chimed in, reporting that CBS honcho Les Moonves wanted Sheen back and offered to manage Sheen so showrunner Chuck Lorre wouldn't have to. NBC News reporter Jeff Rosen (who has interviewed the actor) also Tweeted: “Sources close to Charlie Sheen tell NBC News, CBS has offered him his job back. Discussions ongoing. Not a done deal.” CBS had no comment. A leading agent, however, has a standing wager that Sheen (who is currently suing his bosses for $100 million) will return to Men this fall.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR