Charlie Sheen Offers to Pay ‘Men’ Crew
4:48 PM PST 2/9/2011 by THR staff
TMZ is reporting that Charlie Sheen has offered to cover 1/3 of the salaries of the Two and a Half Men crew if CBS and Warner Bros. TV would pay the rest.Warner Bros. has not confirmed the report. But an exec tells TMZ: "We sincerely hope that Charlie's rehab is going well. We hope that he is healthy in the very near future and we look forward to the return of production of 'Two and a Half Men.'" The show has been completely shut down, including the writer’s room, since Sheen announced he was seeking treatment last month. Even though Sheen wants to return to work by next week, according to TMZ, it will take a few weeks to even get everything started up again. Meanwhile, some of Sheen's fans think even more highly of him now than before, according to a poll featured in the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter. 26 percent of those questioned for the Hollywood Reporter survey done by polling firm Penn Schoen Berland view Sheen "much more" or "somewhat more" favorably after his recent antics. According to the poll of 700 Americans ages 13 to 59-years-old, 90 percent of those describing themselves as "avid fans" don't think Sheen's drug and alcohol problems matter as long as he does a good job on the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR