Charlie Sheen Puts Down John Stamos as 'Two and a Half Men' Replacement
7:57 AM PST 3/1/2011 by Mark Cina
"He doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it," he says.
In yet another interview, Charlie Sheen says John Stamos doesn’t have what it takes to replace him on CBS' Two and a Half Men.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile