Charlie Sheen Responds to Chuck Lorre: 'I Will Outlive You'
The "Two and a Half Men" star says he's ready to get back to work and joked that Lorre needs to "get off those other shows" he works on.
Not content to let Chuck Lorre have the last word, Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen fired back at the show's creator Tuesday.
On Monday's Men, Lorre devoted his weekly vanity card to the troubled star.
It read: "I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.
"If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."
On Tuesday, Sheen jokingly took a jab at Lorre in response.
"Chuck, I will outlive you. I will piss you off," he joked to TMZ before adding, "I miss you, man."
Sheen also said he's ready to get back to work and joked to Lorre: "Get off those other shows. Get back to the one that launched those."
Lorre also is the creator of the CBS comedies The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche