Charlie Sheen to Return to Two and a Half Men at End of Month
Production has been shut down on the hit CBS sitcom while the actor undergoes rehab.
Charlie Sheen will soon be back to work on Two and a Half Men.
"My understanding is that he will back on the set at the end of February," his rep told the New York Daily News.
Sheen released a statement Wednesday from rehab.
"Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, 'Thank you,' " he said. "And to my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much," he wrote. "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people."
The show's shutdown could cost up to $250 million in domestic syndication deals -- as well as millions more in ad revenue.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!