Charlie Sheen returning to work Tuesday
'Two and a Half Men' star in process of leaving rehab facility
Charlie Sheen is expected to return to work on CBS' "Two and a Half Men" on Tuesday, according to his publicist.
The actor is said to be in the process of exiting the rehab facility he checked into Feb. 23.
On Monday, Sheen is scheduled to appear in an Aspen, Colo., court over domestic abuse charges stemming from his Christmas Day arrest.
If Sheen returns to work next week, that would mean a three-week shutdown for "Men" -- not too bad, given the fact that the show had a weeklong built-in hiatus in March.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)