Charlie Sheen Roast: Jon Cryer Won’t Participate
His former Two and a Half Men co-star has said he’ll sit out of the Comedy Central event, airing Sept. 19.
Despite no-doubt having tons of material, Jon Cryer will not be participating in Comedy Central’s roast of former Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The roast, which is scheduled to air at 10 p.m. Sept. 19 (the same date and time zone as Men’s CBS season premiere), will feature jokes from Mike Tyson, Jackass star Steve-O and TMZ’s Harvey Levin.
Cryer said he’s “not participating in any way,” but plans to DVR the Sheen special and watch “out of curiosity,” ew.com reports.
Comedy Central has said additional raosters will be announced in the coming weeks. Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane is set to serve as “roast master” of the show – his third time doing so.
There has been no word yet on whether Sheen's other former co-stars, Angus T. Jones, Holland Taylor or Marin Hinkle will participate.
Sheen has previously said he’s excited to bear the brunt of the jokes. “It’s not like you can take any of it personally,” he explained. “I’m actually looking forward to how creative they can get."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)