Charlie Sheen Rushed to the Hospital
11:56 AM PST 1/27/2011 by THR staff
His rep tells THR the actor is suffering from 'severe abdominal pains.'
Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital Thursday morning."All I know is he was having severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital," his rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells THR. TMZ reports he was taken out of his home on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance at 7 a.m. and transported to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. A 911 call was placed at 6:35 a.m. Sheen's hospitalization won't affect production on his CBS sitcom Two and a Half; it's on hiatus this week. The incident comes hours after Sheen's Two and a Half men costar Jon Cryer told Conan O'Brien of Sheen's erratic personal life: "It's always a little weird because like the stuff you hear is just unbelievable. I mean like... I'm checking TMZ, as I do everyday, to know if I have to go to work at all." Earlier this month CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler told TV critics in Los Angeles: “We have a high level of concern. How could we not? This man is a father. He’s got children. He has a family. So obviously there’s concern on a personal level. But you can’t look at it simplistically. Charlie is professional. He comes to work. He does his job extremely well. It’s very complicated.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR