Charlie Sheen Says He’s Done Doing Interviews
1:39 PM PST 3/1/2011 by Mark Cina
He takes a final stab at Chuck Lorre, calling him an “ingrate” whose “ego,” “stupidity” and “insane relationship with Alcoholics Anonymous” led to “Two and a Half Men”’s demise.
Charlie Sheen – who has granted at least nine interviews since shooting on CBS’ Two and a Half Men was suspended last week - says he is done talking ... for now.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile