Charlie Sheen Says He'll Sue for $300 Million; Apologizes to Chuck Lorre (Video)
7:27 AM PST 2/28/2011 by Mark Cina
Charlie Sheen told NBC's Today show Monday that he'll return to CBS' Two and a Half Men for $3 million per episode.
He made other bold statements during his ABC News interview, teased on Good Morning America Monday.
He apologized to co-creator Chuck Lorre for referring to him by his Hebrew name in radio interviews (he said it was a joke). "Sorry if I offended you," Sheen said during his sit-down with ABC News' Andrea Canning (the full interview airs Tuesday on ABC's 20/20). "Didn't know you were so sensitive. I thought after you wailing on me for eight years, I could take a few shots back."
But he said he still plans to sue CBS and Warner Bros for pulling the plug on the remaining season of Two and a Half Men. Canning says Sheen will sue for $300 million.
"Wouldn't you?" Sheen asked her during the interview. "I'm out of a job. I got a whole family to support."
He said he'll sue for "tons. ... I'm here to collect. They're going to lose. I would recommend they pay the crew and get the season back on board."
He denied reports he's suffering from bi-polar disorder. "What does that mean?" he asked "... What's the cure? Medicine? Make me like them? Not gonna happen. I'm bi-winning. I win here. I win there."
When the topic turned to his wild-partying lifestyle, Sheen said he didn't remember the last time he did drugs. "A couple days before the suits rolled in and said change it. ..." he said, notes USA Today. "I probably took more than anybody could survive. I was banging 7 gram rocks. Because that's how I roll. I have one speed. I have one gear: Go. "
His last binge "was radical," he said. "The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards look like droopy-eyed, armless children."
Sheen said he isn't worried and relapsing - or dying.
Said Sheen (who passed a urine test and a blood test): "Dying's for fools. There are certain blends I will not entertain because that's how people go down."
Asked if the people who supply him drugs are out of his life, he said: "Again, I cannot speak about things that are, sort of, you know, I just, that's really nobody's business."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)