Charlie Sheen Sells Out Two Radio City Music Hall Shows
3:24 PM PDT 3/17/2011 by THR staff
The NYC venue is the largest on his tour so far.
Winning, indeed.Charlie Sheen's one-man show, Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth, has sold out twice at NYC's Radio City Music Hall - the largest venue on his tour so far. Tickets for the 6,000-seat Radio City ranged in price from $79.50 to $519. For $750, ardent fans can meet the actor, who is now suing his Two and a Half Men bosses for more than $100 million. The shows in NYC take place Apr. 8 and 10. Sheen's first engagements in Detroit and Chicago sold out on Ticketmaster.com in a record-breaking 18 minutes. The new Hollywood Reporter reveals that the actor will pocket about $300,000 for the first two shows. He plans to donate $1 per ticket to the Red Cross Japanese Earthquake Fund.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR