Charlie Sheen Sells Out Two Radio City Music Hall Shows
3:24 PM PDT 3/17/2011 by THR staff
The NYC venue is the largest on his tour so far.
Winning, indeed.Charlie Sheen's one-man show, Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth, has sold out twice at NYC's Radio City Music Hall - the largest venue on his tour so far. Tickets for the 6,000-seat Radio City ranged in price from $79.50 to $519. For $750, ardent fans can meet the actor, who is now suing his Two and a Half Men bosses for more than $100 million. The shows in NYC take place Apr. 8 and 10. Sheen's first engagements in Detroit and Chicago sold out on Ticketmaster.com in a record-breaking 18 minutes. The new Hollywood Reporter reveals that the actor will pocket about $300,000 for the first two shows. He plans to donate $1 per ticket to the Red Cross Japanese Earthquake Fund.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott