Charlie Sheen: Stay Off Crack, Drink Milk (Video)
The "Two and a Half Men" star, who is undergoing rehab, gives an antidrug lecture to the UCLA baseball team.
Do as he says, not as he does.
"Stay off the crack," Sheen joked in a video featured on TMZ.com. "Enjoy chocolate milk… enjoy every moment. That's all I got. Have fun!"
The team laughed and clapped after he was done.
Production on Two and a Half Men has been halted, potentially costing upwards of $250 million in domestic syndication deals, while Sheen receives treatment.
The actor has offered to pay a portion of the salary of the show's staffers.
His rep has said he hopes to be back to work by the end of this month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR