Charlie Sheen: Stay Off Crack, Drink Milk (Video)
The "Two and a Half Men" star, who is undergoing rehab, gives an antidrug lecture to the UCLA baseball team.
Do as he says, not as he does.
"Stay off the crack," Sheen joked in a video featured on TMZ.com. "Enjoy chocolate milk… enjoy every moment. That's all I got. Have fun!"
The team laughed and clapped after he was done.
Production on Two and a Half Men has been halted, potentially costing upwards of $250 million in domestic syndication deals, while Sheen receives treatment.
The actor has offered to pay a portion of the salary of the show's staffers.
His rep has said he hopes to be back to work by the end of this month.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'