Charlie Sheen Also Talks to NBC's 'Today' Show; Demands Personal Apology
His interview is set to air Monday morning - a day before his hyped-up ABC "20/20" tell-all.
Charlie Sheen is making the TV rounds.
Not only has he taped a segment on ABC's 20/20 (set to air Tuesday), he also has sat down with NBC's Today show.
According to a Today show Tweet sent Sunday: "Charlie Sheen demands personal apology from 2 1/2 Men producer & CBS... see the interview tomorrow morning on TODAY show."
According to Ryan Seacrest, the segment will air after 7:30 a.m. Monday. The interview was conducted by NBC News’ Jeff Rossen.
In Sheen's 20/20 interview - some of which will be teased on ABC's Good Morning America Monday and Tuesday - Sheen says, "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!