Charlie Sheen Also Talks to NBC's 'Today' Show; Demands Personal Apology
His interview is set to air Monday morning - a day before his hyped-up ABC "20/20" tell-all.
Charlie Sheen is making the TV rounds.
Not only has he taped a segment on ABC's 20/20 (set to air Tuesday), he also has sat down with NBC's Today show.
According to a Today show Tweet sent Sunday: "Charlie Sheen demands personal apology from 2 1/2 Men producer & CBS... see the interview tomorrow morning on TODAY show."
According to Ryan Seacrest, the segment will air after 7:30 a.m. Monday. The interview was conducted by NBC News’ Jeff Rossen.
In Sheen's 20/20 interview - some of which will be teased on ABC's Good Morning America Monday and Tuesday - Sheen says, "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR