Charlie Sheen Throws ‘Ultimate’ All-Star Screening Party of 'Major League'
The actor flies in Giants ace Brian Wilson as well as baseball greats such as Eddie Murray and Lenny Dykstra for the party at his private screening room.
Charlie Sheen threw a baseball legend screening party of his classic film Major League over the weekend -- with guests including World Series-winning Giants relief pitcher Brian Wilson.
Other legendary players at the event included Kenny Lofton, Todd Zeile, Eddie Murray and Lenny Dykstra, according to the website TMZ. Many were flown in on Sheen's private jet, with Wilson coming from Arizona where his team is undergoing spring training.
Sheen called the gathering, "the ultimate VIP baseball excursion."
Sheen even invited David S. Ward, the writer and director of Major League, to give an introduction of the film at the actor's private theater.
Sheen played Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn in the 1989 comedy.
The other big highlight of the evening: Sheen allowing the players to try on Babe Ruth's 1927 World Series ring which Sheen had purchased at an auction.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress