Charlie Sheen Tour Sells Out in 18 Minutes
He promises to donate $1 from each ticket sale to Japan earthquake victims.
Charlie Sheen continued his takeover of the Internet Saturday when tickets to his upcoming two-stop tour, "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option," sold out in just 18 minutes.
The time is a Ticketmaster record, according to TMZ.com. Sheen is also reportedly planning to add more tour stops to piggyback off the success of the first two, which will take place April 2 at the Fox Theatre Detroit and April 3 at the Chicago Theatre.
Following the news, the recently fired Two and a Half Men star tweeted, "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..! #WINNING c"
Sheen first announced the tour Thursday on Twitter. Ticketmaster listed seat prices as $35-70, not including fees. Sheen's official website added that $1 from every ticket sold will be donated to the Red Cross to earthquake victims in Japan.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!