Charlie Sheen Tour Sells Out in 18 Minutes
He promises to donate $1 from each ticket sale to Japan earthquake victims.
Charlie Sheen continued his takeover of the Internet Saturday when tickets to his upcoming two-stop tour, "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option," sold out in just 18 minutes.
The time is a Ticketmaster record, according to TMZ.com. Sheen is also reportedly planning to add more tour stops to piggyback off the success of the first two, which will take place April 2 at the Fox Theatre Detroit and April 3 at the Chicago Theatre.
Following the news, the recently fired Two and a Half Men star tweeted, "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..! #WINNING c"
Sheen first announced the tour Thursday on Twitter. Ticketmaster listed seat prices as $35-70, not including fees. Sheen's official website added that $1 from every ticket sold will be donated to the Red Cross to earthquake victims in Japan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws