Charlie Sheen: Warner Bros. Execs Have Been Seeking Reason to Force Rehab
3:31 PM PST 1/27/2011 by Kim Masters
'They are afraid Charlie will end up dead," one source told THR before the actor was hospitalized Thursday.
Even before Charlie Sheen's Thursday hospitalization, execs working with Two and a Half Men had been waiting for a trigger to get the actor to seek professional help, sources told The Hollywood Reporter this week.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile