Charlie Sheen Waves Machete, Celebrates Firing: 'Free at Last'
The actor climbs to the top of the Live Nation office building and drinks "Tiger Blood" out of a bottle Monday after getting the axe from "Two and a Half Men."
Charlie Sheen was seemingly celebrating his being fired from Two and a Half Men on Monday afternoon.
The actor climbed to the top of the Live Nation office building in Beverly Hills first wielding a machete and then drinking "Tiger Blood" out of a bottle, as captured by a TMZ camera crew.
Asked what he was planning to do next, Sheen shouted down to reporters below: "I ain't gonna go to f---ing Disneyland, I'll tell you that much."
Once on ground again, Sheen was asked if he was "excited" about being released from his Men contract.
"Let me just say, free at last, free at last," Sheen replied.
On Monday, Sheen's lawyer Marty Singer told The Hollywood Reporter that they are planning to sue Warner Bros. over Sheen's termination.
"We will sue," Singer said. "It’s a matter of when. It could be this week, it could be in a little while. We’re in no rush. But we will sue."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills