Charlie Sheen Won't Get Paid for Planned 'Two and a Half Men' Episodes
11:10 PM PST 2/24/2011 by THR staff
The rest of the cast and crew also face the possibility of no more paychecks after CBS and Warner Bros. TV shut down production on the comedy series.
Now that CBS and Warner Bros. TV have shut down production on Two and a Half Men for the rest of the season, star Charlie Sheen won't get paid for the episodes that had yet to shoot, sources said.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile