Charlie Sheen Works Out With Georgia Tech Baseball Team Before Atlanta Show
The actor spends three hours with the athletes before his performance, which is met with mixed reactions from the audience.
Hours before his Atlanta show, Charlie Sheen showed up to work out with the Georgia Tech baseball team for nearly three hours.
According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, it was arranged through a mutual friend of coach Danny Hall.
"He was very engaging, about as nice you he could be," Tech spokesman Dean Buchan told the newspaper. "He interacted with our players and coaches. I think he had a good time in the batting cage. He came close to hitting one out. He hit about six right up to the wall, but couldn't quite punch it over."
He also socialized with the crowd of about 100 people who were watching him, chatting and taking pictures, and gave a pep talk to the team that "had the players and coaching smiling and laughing," according to the newspaper.
But Sheen wasn't as big of a hit that night, according to those who attended the latest stop on his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option tour, which was met with mixed reactions from attendees.
Twitter user Danielle Cray thought Sheen was a hit: "@charliesheen You were #winning tonight in Atlanta! Loved your show. :) #F---Detroit," she tweeted, referring to the actor's disastrous debut performance in Michigan earlier this month.
But Joshua Ross had this to say: "Just saw Charlie sheen at the fox in Atlanta. Total train wreck."
Another user named Frenchie tweeted that her brother and sister-in-law regretted having gone to see the show.
Sheen reportedly was at least a half-hour late in starting his performance.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)