Charlie Sheen Would Do Another Season of 'Two and a Half Men'

 Riccardo S. Savi/Getty Images

Charlie Sheen isn't done with Two and a Half Men yet.

The actor -- whose recent tirade against the show's co-creator Chuck Lorre spurred CBS and Warner Bros. TV last week to shut down production for the rest of the season -- told TMZ on Sunday that he would go back for another season of the comedy series, which would be the show's ninth.

He also said he'd work with Lorre again as long as the co-creator would "adhere to my requests," although it's unclear what those might be.

As for a 10th season? Sheen would do it -- but he has some pretty pricey demands. Already the highest-paid TV actor at $1.2 million an episode, Sheen said he'd sign on for a 10th season if he were paid $3 million per episode -- and received a $20 million signing bonus. Sheen said he'd use the bonus to pay the Two and a Half Men crew wages will lose as a result of the shutdown.

comments powered by Disqus