Charlie Sheen's 6 Most Bizarre Statements About Getting Fired
From declaring "the beast is alive" to being "free at last," a recap of the actor's response to getting the axe from "Two and a Half Men."
Charlie Sheen reacted to getting fired from Two and a Half Men by Warner Bros. with a number of bizarre statements, including:
- An interview with TMZ.com after he climbed on the roof of Live Nation and waved around a machete and drank from a bottle labeled "Tiger Blood." When asked if he was excited about being released from his Two and a Half Men contract, he said, "Let me just say, free at last, free at last." His next plan: "I ain't gonna go to f---ing Disneyland, I'll tell you that much."
- A statement to NBC's Jeff Rossen: "I didn’t like that show anyway or those dumb bowling shirts they made me wear. Now I’m free.”
- Another 'Sheen's Korner' episode, in which he smoked a cigarette from his nose and drank: "We are in the middle of a movement here, an odyssey of epic proportions… My goal is the best one in the room, and people are starting to realize that. My plan is gold, theirs is s--t. And with my plan you're going to win, win, win."
- An interview with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush in which he claimed he was notified of being fired via text message: "I got a text or something. Here’s another thing -- these guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn’t even have the decency to call me. I put 5 bill[ion] in their cheap suit pockets and another half a bil’ in what’s-his-cheese’s pockets and this is the f***ing respect I get?It’s just deplorable and they should be ashamed of themselves!”
- A statement to TMZ: "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."
- A text to People.com: "Put yourself in my shoes for one warlock nanosecond. At some point there is nothing to say. Only war to wage … The winds are howling tonight. The gods are hungry. The beast is alive. And awake. And deadly."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR