Charlie Sheen's Attorney: Police Confiscated Antique Gun, Bullets From Home
12:19 AM PST 3/11/2011 by Bryan Alexander
The LAPD searches for firearms on the same day Sheen filed a $100 million lawsuit against Warner Bros. and "Two and a Half Men" co-creator Chuck Lorre.
Charlie Sheen's attorney said late Thursday that police confiscated an antique gun from the 1800s along with "a few bullets" from the actor's home during a search.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile