Charlie Sheen's Life Parallels Mine, Says Mike Tyson
The former heavyweight champion said that he didn't "envy anything about his life."
Mike Tyson and Charlie Sheen have a lot more in common than one would think.
"I don't envy anything about his life, my life is pretty much parallel to his," Tyson said before taping Comedy Central's Charlie Sheen roast in Los Angeles, Fox Sports reports.
Tyson was one of several celebrities (including Kate Walsh, Steve-O and Seth MacFarlane) who roasted the former Two and a Half Men star, set to air Monday -- the same night as the premiere of the "rebooted" CBS sitcom, with Ashton Kutcher at the forefront playing a billionaire.
The former heavyweight champion joked to The Hollywood Reporter on the carpet of the roast that he wasn't interested in participating at first, but that Comedy Central came back with a better price.
Tyson told THR that he didn't plan on holding anything back.
Tyson's past will be front and center, sort of, in an upcoming project that is based loosely on his life.
"The show is going to be all about me .. following me around as a kid, going to the gym, getting into trouble, getting people pregnant, unwed mothers, all that sh--, having babies out of wedlock all the f---ing time," he said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game