Charlie Sheen's Media Blitz: By the Numbers
The actor has made himself available to nearly a dozen media outlets since getting the ball rolling on the "Alex Jones Show" last week.
It took Charlie Sheen less than a month from entering rehab to being the most wanted guest on TV and radio talk shows because of his outspoken views on his career and days on Two and a Half Men. Beginning in earnest with his now infamous rant against Two and a Half Men showrunner Chuck Lorre on the Alex Jones Radio Show on Feb. 24 -- Sheen called into the Dan Patrick Show in mid-Feb. to talk about sobriety -- Sheen has been on an intense media blitz, giving interviews to everyone from Howard Stern to the Today show to CNN's Piers Morgan.
Here's a rundown of his interviews this past week, plus a zinger from each one:
Alex Jones radio show (aired Feb. 24)
"I embarrassed him [Lorre] in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that this un-evolved mind cannot process. I’ve spent, I think, close to the last decade, I don’t know, effortlessly and magically converted your tin can into pure gold."
TMZ (posted Feb. 24)
"What does this say about Haim Levine after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon.
Loose Cannons radio show (aired Feb. 25)
"We [Men cast and crew] are at war and there are ways to deal with these clowns and take all their money.
Associated Press (posted Feb. 28)
"Clearly my efforts are paying off," Sheen said, following the news that the Two and a Half Men crew would receive payment for four of the show's canceled episodes.
CNN/Piers Morgan (aired Feb. 28)
"Maybe I should have been a little quieter, a little softer. But look what happens when you when decide to blaze a trail, you find out that those that can't stand the heat around them, they don't really have the guts to survive, you know?"
RadarOnline (posted Feb. 28)
On his Two and a Half Men work ethic: "As far as showing up in any condition, real or imagined, I'm an absolute pro and I deliver the goods and, don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
TMZ (posted Feb. 28)
“I am left like some sucker getting shanked in the yard."
20/20 (airing March 1)
"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."
NBC News (aired on Today March 1, continuing March 2)
“They [CBS] owe me a big one – publicly – while they lick my feet.”
Access Hollywood (airs March 1)
On John Stamos possibly replacing him on Men: "I like John but he don’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it. Sorry!"
The Howard Stern Show (aired March 1)
“I don't have much of a reputation left to ruin.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!