Charlie Sheen's Rep Denies Rehab and Retirement Reports
The actor's representative Stan Rosenfield clears the air on false reports.
Charlie Sheen's representative Stan Rosenfield has shot down false reports on the actor stating that he had retired and that he was in rehab.
As Sheen chatted live on TMZ, Rosenfield put down a web report that Sheen had entered rehab.
"This is not true," said Rosenfield.
Another report circulated Monday that Sheen had retired from acting. This came from a fraudulent email sent out on behalf of the pr firm Stan Rosenfield & Associates.
"Somebody I've never heard," wrote Rosenfield, "sent out an email under my company's name that Charlie Sheen has retired. THAT IS A HOAX."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR