Charlie Sheen's Top 8 Screw-Ups
The "Two and a Half Men" star has a history of troubles, from being outed as a Heidi Fleiss client to making an anti-Semitic attack on boss Chuck Lorre.
Charlie Sheen’s attack on Two and a Half Men co-creator Chuck Lorre on Thursday -- which spurred CBS and Warner Bros. TV to shut down production on the show for the remainder of the season -- is only the latest in a long line of troubles for the actor. Here are eight of his biggest screw-ups (in chronological order).
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR