Charlie Sheen's Tour Adds 12 Cities, Expands to Canada (Exclusive)
The "Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" show travels from Toronto to Tampa Bay, Fla.
Charlie Sheen's "Violent Torpedo" tour has added 12 additional cities, including two Canadian locations, according to a source familiar with the tour.
"Charlie Sheen's: Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" express has added major venues such as the Verizon Wireless center in Houston, Texas (April 26), all the way to Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC (May 2).
The dates will be formally announced shortly.The one man show has sold out twice at NYC's Radio City Music Hall - the largest venue on his tour so far. Tickets for the 6,000-seat Radio City ranged in price from $79.50 to $519. For $750, ardent fans can meet the actor, who is now suing his Two and a Half Men bosses for more than $100 million. Sheen's first engagements in Detroit and Chicago sold out on Ticketmaster.com in a record-breaking 18 minutes. The new Hollywood Reporter reveals that the actor will pocket about $300,000 for the first two shows.
The new cities are as follows:
Atlantic City, NJ
DAR Constitution Hall
Tampa Bay, FL
St. Pete Times Union
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
American Airlines Center
San Francisco, CA
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR