Charlie Sheen's Tour Hasn't Sold Out
Though the actor tweeted about sold out shows, single tickets are still available.
According to former Two and A Half Men star Charlie Sheen, his cross-country tour, Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth, packed the house for it's Detroit and Chicago venues in record time on Ticketmaster.
However, CNBC contributor Jane Wells did some investigating and not only found tickets for his first show in Detroit, but single seats in the front row for the "Meet & Greet" package were even still up for grabs. Tickets could even be purchased for less than face value.
Single seats can be found for the tour's shows in New York, Cleveland, San Francisco, Denver and Dallas among others on secondary seller StubHub!'s Web site. As of Monday, 1,262 tickets could still be purchased to attend the show in Detroit's Fox Theater (which holds 5,049 people).
Sheen, whose $100 million lawsuit against Warner Bros. and Men creator Chuck Lorre received a hearing date Monday, might not be winning after all.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws