Charlie Sheen's Twin Boys Removed From His House by Police
The move comes after ex-wife Brooke Mueller reportedly alleges that the troubled "Two and a Half Men" actor threatened her life.
Charlie Sheen told NBC News that police removed his twin boys from his Los Angeles home Tuesday night.
"This is not the America I grew up in," he said.
TMZ reported that a judge had stripped Sheen of custody of the 2-year-old boys after his ex-wife Brooke Mueller alleged in legal documents that Sheen threatened her.
"I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom," she claimed he told her.
In a recent media interview, Sheen revealed that he and his two 24-year-old girlfriends -- whom he calls his "goddesses" -- live together in the same house with his sons.
"It's a polygamy story," he told ABC News.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR