Charlize Theron to be Honored With CinemaCon's Decade of Achievement Award
The actress will receive the honor next month in Las Vegas.
Charlize Theron will receive CinemaCon's 2012 Distinguished Decade of Achievement in Film Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in late April.
This summer, Theron plays the evil queen in Universal's Snow White and the Huntsman, opposite Kristin Stewart. Theron was last in theaters with Young Adult, which earned her a Golden Globe nomination for best actress.
"Over the past decade, Charlize Theron has proven that as an actor, she can do it all. Whether her role be comedic or dramatic, she never ceases to entertain audiences with her unique ability to capture the essence of any character," said CinemaCon general manager Mitch Neuhauser.
CinemaCon runs April 23-26 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The award ceremony will take place during the final night gala.
CinemaCon is hosted by the National Association of Theater Owners.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR