THR's Actress Roundtable: Six A-Listers Sound Off on Bad Reviews, Nudity and Playing Hitler
Glenn Close, Albert Nobbs
Close has been Oscar-nominated four times since her first nom for The World According to Garp but has yet to win.
Octavia Spencer, The Help
Spencer was among the first cast in this ensemble drama, having worked on director Tate Taylor's 2003 short Chicken Party.
Charlize Theron, Young Adult
An Oscar winner for 2003's Monster, Theron was also nominated in 2006 for North Country.
Michelle Williams, My Week With Marilyn
Williams is a two-time Oscar nominee for her roles in 2005's Brokeback Mountain and last year's Blue Valentine.
ABOUT THR'S ROUNDTABLE SERIES: They're back! This issue of the magazine brings the first of THR's annual series of exclusive discussions among the year's most compelling film talents. As awards season unfolds, look for roundtables with actors, writers, directors, producers and animation filmmakers, and go to The Reporter's awards-season blog The Race at THR.com to watch videos of the full discussions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws