Charlotte Gainsbourg, Marie-Josee Croze Join Wim Wenders' 'Everything Will Be Fine'
The 3D film, now shooting in Montreal, portrays a writer who accidentally causes the death of a child.
TORONTO – Charlotte Gainsbourg and Marie-Josee Croze have jumped on board director Wim Wenders’ 3D project Everything Will Be Fine.
The film, which has started shooting in Montreal, sees James Franco play a writer who accidentally causes the death of a child in the story that follows him over the next 12 years.
The Montreal shoot will be followed by a break, and resume in winter 2014.
Gian-Piero Ringel is producing the 3D movie through his and Wenders’ production banner Neue Road Movies and Canada's Montauk Productions, Sweden's Gota Film, MER Film of Norway and ZDF/ARTE.
Benoit Debie, a frequent collaborator with Gaspar Noe, is behind the camera.
The screenplay is by Norwegian writer Bjorn-Olaf Johannessen.
U.K.-based sales and finance banner HanWay Films is handling international sales.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR