Charlotte Rampling, Roger Corman To Attend Munich Film Festival
Rampling and Corman will both screen documentaries about their lives and work.
COLOGNE, Germany - British actress Charlotte Rampling and Hollywood legend Roger Corman will attend this year's Munich International Film Festival to screen documentaries about their lives. Rampling, who appears in Lars Von Trier's Melancholia, heads to Munich for the German premiere of The Look, the bio documentary from German director Angelina Maccarone which features Rampling talking with artists, writers, photographers and filmmakers about the themes that have shaped her work.
The 85-year-old Corman, who received a honorary Oscar last year for his life's work, will present Alex Stapleton's Sundance doc Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel. Corman will also take part in a Q&A session in Munich June 25.
The 29th Munich Film Festival runs June 24 - July 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR