Charlotte Ross joins 'Drive Angry'
Actress to share screen with Nicholas Cage
Charlotte Ross has been cast in Nu Image/Millennium Films' "Drive Angry," starring Nicholas Cage.
She will play a waitress who is seduced and then protected by Cage's character.
Ross, repped by TalentWorks and Untitled Entertainment, has appeared on "Jake In Progress" and "NYPD Blue."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR